Thursday, July 19, 2007

Calling all cooks!

Hello everyone, and welcome to our little blog. I'm going to have Justin take a stab at sprucing it up for us soon.

I think we should use separate blog posts for separate topics, and post comments if we're adding to one topic.

So I'm thinking I'd like to start swapping soon. Sounds like Sunday or Monday would work for everyone...is anyone up for a swap on July 29/30? If so, please comment here that you will be participating, what you'll be bringing, and when is the best time to meet.

I can make corn tortillas, and I can do a quick swap on Sunday or Monday evening (Monday lunchtimes don't work for me). Monday might be better that week for those who are staying overnight in Fredericksburg.

Let me know!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I would love to do Sunday if everyone is back from Fredericksburg, but if not, Monday evening is fine. I'll make salsa.

Courtney said...

Sunday works for me! I plan on doing some serious wine tasting on Sunday afternoon, so we should meet in the evening. I'll make the granola on Friday, so it will be ready to go on Sunday.

Natalie said...

Yay! We're up and running! Great work Crystal. I plan to join in after the big move - cooking is much easier when I know where my utensils are :). This is so great! We are some hip hos.